- Information You Provide to Us
We collect information by which you may be personally identified, such as your name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number or other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline (“Personal Information”), directly from you when you provide it to us. This includes information provided when you, for example, contact us, subscribe to newsletter, fill in forms , complete a survey etc.In the framework of our legitimate interest to promote our products and services, we will use your Personal Information to inform you about other services and products that might be of interest to you and to gather feedback from you on our website and our products. You may decline to receive mail or email from us by selecting the opt-out link which will be contained in any such email that you receive, or by contacting us (see address below).
- Information We Collect Automatically
- How does HAZERA use your personal information?
Your data will only be kept for the duration of our commercial relationship or until you inform us otherwise.
- How does Hazera share your personal information?
• To our subsidiaries and affiliates;
• To contractors, service providers and other third parties (such as website service providers, customer care providers, marketing service providers, IT support service providers, or other service providers who support us in maintaining our commercial relationship with you) (“Third parties”). Third Parties will be subject to contractual obligations to implement appropriate technical and organizational security measures to safeguard the Personal Information, and to process the personal data only as instructed;
• To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some of HAZERA’s assets, whether as a going concern or as a part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which Personal Information held by HAZERA about the Site’s users is among the assets transferred;
• With your consent permission, to a specific third party;
• To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request;
• If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property or safety of HAZERA, our customers or others.
- Securing and Protecting Your Own Privacy
Hazera ensures your data remains secure and confidential, including certain processing carried out by subcontractors.
For this purpose, certain appropriate technical and organizational measures may be taken to prevent the loss, misuse, alteration and deletion of your personal data, according to its level of sensitivity.
Due to the nature of information technologies, we cannot assure you against a malicious attack on data (including personal data). Nevertheless, we are committed to notify you without delay after becoming aware of it.
- Children Under the Age of 16
The Site is not intended for children under 16 years of age. We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under 16. If you are under 16, do not use or provide any information through the Site or through any of its features. If we learn that we have collected or received Personal Information from a child under 16 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 16, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Links to other HAZERA’s websites
- Contacting HAZERA
Contact us if you have any questions, concerns or complaints about the manner in which your Personal Information has been collected or handled by HAZERA. Users of this Site have a right of access, rectification, modification and removal of their personal data. In order to do so, they can contact HAZERA at any time – at email@example.com. Last Modified: May 29, 2018.